human Resources Consulting and workplace training
Call (714) 269-9925 or
Class presented in English
Time: 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Location: Fairfield Marriot Boardroom Anaheim Hills
Located in: Canyon Plaza
Address: 201 N Via Cortez, Anaheim, CA 92807
Phone: (714) 921-1100
Our instructor led sexual harassment onsite training is educational, effective and fun. Our clients call us to do their training year after year. For now, we can share with you the three primary reasons why Train Me Today’s sexual harassment prevention trainings are one of the most highly respected and widely used by California companies.
Our team of sexual harassment qualified trainers possess an unparalleled combination of training and experience with the ability to train both employees and supervisors. In particular, our team of trainers specialize in the ability to train your company’s supervisors and managers in the following nine crucial areas of sexual harassment prevention:
1. What are unlawful harassment, discrimination and retaliation under both California and federal law;
2. What steps to take when harassing behavior occurs in the workplace.
3. How to report harassment complaints.
4. How to respond to a harassment complaint.
5. The employer’s obligation to conduct a workplace investigation of a harassment complaint.
6. What constitutes retaliation and how to prevent it.
7. Essential components of an anti-harassment policy.
8. The effect of harassment on harassed employees, co-workers, harassers and employers.
9. What abusive behavior is.
Sexual Harassment Prevention for California Supervisors