human Resources Consulting and workplace training
Instructor: Kathy Ruffino
Date: August 31, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Location: Fairfield Inn
201 N Via Cortez, Anaheim, CA 92807, USA
Cost: $79 per person
Our instructor led sexual harassment onsite training is educational, effective and fun. Our clients call us to do their training year after year. For now, we can share with you the primary reasons why Train Me Today’s sexual harassment prevention trainings are one of the most highly respected and widely used by California companies.
1. Our team of sexual harassment qualified trainers possess an unparalleled combination of training and experience with the ability to train both employees and supervisors.
2. Out team stays continuously educated on the most current and up-to-date issues #metoo
3. Our team presents a program designed to enhance your current culture to be more productive and to treat each other with diginity and respect.
Our team of trainers specialize in the ability to train your company’s supervisors and managers in the following nine crucial areas of sexual harassment prevention:
1. Knowing what are unlawful harassment, discrimination and retaliation under both California and federal law;
2. Knowing what steps to take when harassing behavior occurs in the workplace.
3. Knowing how to report harassment complaints.
4. Knowing how to respond to a harassment complaint.
5. Knowing the employer’s obligation to conduct a workplace investigation of a harassment complaint.
6. Knowing and recognizing what constitutes retaliation and how to prevent it.
7. Knowing what are the essential components of an anti-harassment policy.
8. Recognizing the effect of harassment on harassed employees, co-workers, harassers and employers.
9. Stopping abusive behavior.
10. Defining Gender and Gender Equality
Sexual Harassment Prevention for California Supervisors